Currently a client of mine are looking to speak with Security Architects for an OUTSIDE IR35 100% Remote contract.
As a Security Architect, you’ll be responsible for the design and application of industry leading security practices in the platforms and services we build for our customers. Their projects range greatly in variety, from visa and passport processing systems, to hospital medical record platforms and global financial management and HCM systems. You’ll work with Agile delivery teams to ensure that they follow good security practices throughout the software development journey. You’ll learn about and apply new technologies and approaches, with talented colleagues who will help you develop and grow. You’ll share knowledge and help educate people on good security practices – both customers and end clients team members.
* Expertise in leading the secure design of new cloud services and solutions in AWS, in line with defined security strategies.
* Expertise in identifying security issues in existing system designs, including recommending sensible mitigations that balance cost, risk and usability.
* Knowledge of security standards and regulations (e.g. ISO, SOC, NIST, GDPR).
* Experience in application architecture, software development and/or infrastructure architecture.
* Experience in testing the security of software and infrastructure using appropriate security tools.
* Experience with Continuous Security, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery techniques
* Experience of network security (e.g. OSI, TCP/IP), web application security (e.g. OWASP) and cryptographic controls (e.g. PKI, TLS).
* We are passionate about developing people – a demonstrated ability in managing, mentoring and coaching members of your team and wider community is important
* Excellent communication skills, with the ability to convey security complexities to audiences of various technical abilities (e.g. senior stakeholders, development teams).
* Experience of Identity management and authentication/authorisation products and patterns.
* End-to-end security involvement, including governance, risk and compliance, operational security, supply chain security and secure user management.
* Experience designing and delivering observability, monitoring and alerting solutions.
This will be a quickly moving opportunity so please get in contact!!!!!!!!