iOS Developer – iOS Engineer – SWIFT – London – 6 Months – £620/£650 (Inside IR35) – Immediate Starters
This is an opportunity to work with one of the UK’s most succesful broadcast providers. It will be a chance to work with some of the latest technology on the market.
Paying up to £650 (Inside IR35) depending on experience!
What you’ll do:
- Design and implement new features in new iPhone and iPad applications
- Participate in the full software development life-cycle (including support and continuous integration) and ensure the required level of device compatibility
- Write resilient code that will be continuously tested, deployed and performed at scale
- Be part of a self-organising and cross functional Agile team
- Actively improving overall software quality whilst also helping fellow team members
- Contribute to the team’s technical direction and the improvement of its tools and processes
What you’ll bring:
- Expert iOS development knowledge with Swift, XCode, Cocoa
- Expert knowledge of object-oriented design and implementation
- Experience in developing user interfaces and collaborating with UX/UI designers
- Applied knowledge of design patterns and SOLID principles
- Delivery experience within agile projects
- Good understanding of development best practices such as pair programming, TDD, continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Problem solving and creative thinking
- Good communication skills
- Ability and enthusiasm to push for new improvements across the code base and influence/learn from a large community of developers
The interview process has begun, so if you believe you have the right experience then please get in touch ASAP!