We are looking for a Group Head of Talent responsible for the development, retention and recruitment of our employees across UK and Holland. This is a “hands-on” role, ideal for someone who has industry experience and a passion for people development. The successful candidate will work across our business and interact at all levels. They will become a key contributor to the culture and values of our business and help ensure all employees feel valued and proud of where they work.
Pension, Private Healthcare, Holiday, subsidised gym and many more….
Basic Salary: £50,000 – £80,000
Bonus: OTE – £110,000 based on 50% company & 50% personal objectives
- To develop and implement an industry leading Training programme across UK and Holland.
- Champion of people and career development across all levels.
- Recruitment and retention of AGG employees across UK and Holland
- Key contributor to culture and values of AGG across UK and Holland
- Owner and key contributor to the culture of the business
- Responsible for staff engagement, internal recruitment, career development, L&D and performance
- Define and implement best practice processes within the business i.e. Performance reviews, L&D, Internal Recruitment, Onboarding.
- Focal point and leader of the business, supporting all career levels in their personal development
- Define and implement group operational best practice in collaboration with group functions; Finance, Marketing, HR
- Build and develop future leaders with the EU business, to ensure a sustainable and growing business
- Responsible for the continued improvement in our six value drivers
- Define and own internal structure of teams in collaboration with group sales leaders
- Exceptional Organisation and People Management skills
- Proven experience within Recruitment and People Development
- Proven experience in effective internal recruitment techniques and processes
- Commercial awareness partnered with a strategic mindset
- Excellent strategic and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Proven experience in defining training plans, personal development plans, commercial metrics and KPI’s