Covid-19 everything you need to know
All the information can be found on this page
Arrows Group recognises the unprecedented challenges we are all facing today and the role we must play in protecting the health and wellbeing of our employees, contractors, clients, and candidates.
Taking guidance from both the Government and the World Health Organization (WHO), we’ve taken the relevant precautions to protect our employees, and we will continue to monitor the circumstances & guidelines to ensure we put the health and well being of our people at the forefront and play our part in helping to reduce the spread of COVID-19.
During this time we are fully operational and business is running as normal. Please do get in touch if we can help with any requirements.
As of today, we have taken the following steps:
- All employees are working from home until further notice
- We have stopped all business travel until further notice
- We have put measures in place to ensure all meetings and interviews can be done virtually (not face to face)
- We have carried out & put together a detailed Covid-19 office risk assessment & covid-19 policy for all office locations which has been shared with all employees.
- We are continuing to monitor government guidelines and advice & adjusting our approach accordingly
- We are actively communicating and encouraging behaviours that help prevent the spread of covid-19 to support our employees in keeping everyone safe
Please click on link to see Arrows Group risk assessment. All employees and visitors to the office are asked to read this carefully and make sure they understand & adhere to the guidelines and measures put in place. We will continue to monitor the situation and update guidelines & measures in line with government advice.
Hygiene at Work
To minimise the spread of COVID-19 it is important all staff & any visitors to the office practice good hygiene to reduce contamination & further spreading of coronavirus. We have created an overview with steps on how to do this in the best possible way. Please read carefully and make sure you observe these practises.
This policy is intended to introduce consistent measures in both our London & Amsterdam office in line with the Government’s recommendations on social distancing. These are exceptional circumstances and we will comply with the latest Government advice on Coronavirus at all times. Employees are required to cooperate with us in making this policy work. Please read carefully and follow the steps accordingly.