Senior Data Engineer
Arrows Group has teamed up with a hyper growth forwarding thinking Fintech institution based in London. There mission is to help their customers keep on top of their finances and providing them with budgeting and borrowing money advice.
You will have the opportunity to showcase your skills and experience working in a team full of knowledgeable and experienced engineer. A long with working closely with the CTO to help define the way they approach analysis and processing. By building the functionality of a bespoke banking technology. Working on projects like delivering loan issue, card issue and recovery.
Responsibilities/ What will you do on a day to day
- Design, build and develop POC solutions.
- Build new applications.
- Identify and implement opportunities to automate tasks.
- Testing code and designing reusable code.
- Build, maintain and improve data pipelines.
- Identify areas of risk or missing requirements.
- Participate in sprint planning meeting and provide estimations on technical implementation.
- Experience using GitLab, Bitbucket, Jenkins, Maven.
- Experience with AWS and AWS tools like S3 Buckets, Lambda, API Gateway, SQS queues and RedShift.
- Experience with Python.
- Experience with CI/CD tools like Git, Jenkins, Linux and Shell Script.
- Knowledge of Sagemaker and Tableau.
Nice to have
- Knowledge on Machine Learning methodologies
If you are interested or have any questions about the role above do feel free to email me at