Security Engineer – Fully Remote
£550 per day (OUTSIDE IR35)
As a Senior Security Engineer (Senior Associate), you will be responsible for the security of technical solutions they are working on, by identifying and introducing appropriate security controls, training the team in secure development practices and sharing knowledge about current threats and vulnerabilities. You’ll work with Agile delivery teams to develop good security practices throughout the software development journey. You’ll learn about and apply new technologies and approaches, with talented colleagues who will help you develop and grow. You’ll share knowledge and help educate people – both customers and team members.
MINIMUM (ESSENTIAL) REQUIREMENTS
- Experience of implementing secure design approaches across software and infrastructure.
- Experience of securing AWS cloud platforms.
- Experience of assessing software and infrastructure code from a security standpoint and communicating any identified risk.
- Expertise of testing software and infrastructure security using appropriate, existing, or bespoke, automated security tools.
- Experience with Continuous Security, Continuous Integration, and Continuous Delivery techniques.
- Able to advise architects, developers, and ops engineers on good security practices and solution threats (via threat modeling).
- Good communication skills, with the ability to convey security complexities to audiences of various technical abilities.
- Experience in mentoring and coaching members of your team and the wider community.
- Experience securing containerized workloads and managed Kubernetes clusters in AWS
- Experience implementing enterprise identity and access management solutions
- Experience deploying and securing secret and key management systems
- Experience implementing infrastructure and configuration as code