Do you want to use your people skills combined with IT and cyber security expertise to work closely with public sector customers? Are you passionate about architecture and advisory as a tool to help customers succeed?
Who You Are?
- You are probably a former IT systems engineer turned architect, who understands security and compliance.
- You are used to working with ambiguity and are passionate about helping customers articulate their problems better to help them specify their requirements, wants and needs.
- You enjoy working closely with people from engineers to executives, providing advice on best-fit enterprise and systems architecture.
- You like digesting visions and strategy into targets and objectives and want to help customers set success measures for their digital investments.
- You are comfortable setting your own schedule, work plans and are a strong meeting organiser, but you also know when to reach into your team for help and support.
- You have worked in a consulting capacity before and have a history of working on technology projects big and small, with a particular interest in improving the cyber security posture of organisations and their ICT systems.
- You are happy iterating work and working openly with your wider team and the customers
- You understand the basics of Agile methodology and feel comfortable learning-by-doing.
Areas of Interest
We are working with customers on projects across the following areas of digital architecture;
- Next generation networks
- Cloud transition, migration and best practice
- Cyber security operations
- Zero trust
- Identify and Access Management
Sometimes you are required to research, write and draw architectures, other times you are required to facilitate meetings, get the right people talking and generally create the conditions for success.