SAP Developer – SAP Engineer – SAP – ABAP – ALV – 6 Months – £550/£600 Inside IR35 – Brackley (Hybrid)
You will be working in the ERP Team within the IT Department and have the passion and determination to work across a broad cross-section of disciplines and technologies. Working collaboratively with team members you will help to develop the ERP System and related applications. You will thrive on working in a fast paced and high frequency digital environment and in a role where you get to create innovative solutions.
What you’ll be doing:
- Assisting in defining technical requirements
- Provide technical assistance in defining and delivering custom workflows
- Create ALV reports for SAP
- Design and build forms for SAP modules using tools such as SAP script, Smart Forms and SAP Adobe interactive forms.
- Ensure due consideration to integration between SAP ERP and external systems
- Troubleshoot/debug and correct complex SAP module problems.
- Design, develop, code, and test complex programs for SAP modules and functions using ABAP
- Maintain Coding Standards, ensuring a structured approach to developments
- Prepare comprehensive and thorough technical program documentation including but not limited to specifications, test conditions and test plans
What you’ll bring:
- ABAP Workbench
- ABAP Objects/Classes
- SAPUI5 / Fiori development
- SAP Adobe interactive forms
- SAP workflow
- Use of SNOTE
- SAP WEBDYNPRO
- Function modules
- Data dictionary
- Dialogue programming
- Performance tuning
- ALV programming
- OData (desirable)
- A good working knowledge of ERP and detailed knowledge of at least two of the following modules: FI/CO. MM. PP, QM, PM.