React Developer – £580-600 per day – Inside IR35 – 6 months – London
A new opportunity has become available for a React Developer to join the team at one of the UK’s most successful broadcast providers, and work on some really exciting projects.
What you’ll do:
– Create extremely well-crafted front-end web applications using React.js and Redux
– Write resilient code that will be continuously tested, deployed and performed at scaleTest front end application e2e with unit, functional, integration, visual regression and lighthouse testing
– Be part of a self-organising and cross functional Agile team, building high traffic eCommerce and Service web applications for Sky and NBCU’s OTT products – such as NOW, WOW, PeacockTV and SkyShowtime
– Contribute to the team’s technical direction and the improvement of its tools and processes
– Ensure that the code written is in line with the department technical strategy – performant, resilient, secure and well monitored and alerted web applications
What you’ll bring:
– Solid commercial experience in React/Redux development
– Good understanding of development best practices such as TDD, continuous integration and continuous delivery
– Good understanding of/experience with CI tools (Jenkins, Concourse) and testing frameworks
– Experience with optimising web applications in areas such as performance, security and resilienceAbility and enthusiasm to push for new improvements across the code base and influence/learn from a large community of developers
– Ability to help in coaching and mentoring junior members of the teamDesirable – experience with other development languages, frameworks and testing frameworks such as TypeScript, NodeJS, NextJS, GraphQL and Cypress
If this sounds like something you’re interested in, apply and I’ll give you a call!