Python Engineer – Python Developer – Data – 6 Months – £600 (Inside IR35) – Hybrid
You will be an integral part of the data engineering team, building and developing the tooling and pipelines that form their data ingestion and modelling machine for their sports app.
Paying up to £600 (Inside IR35) depending on experience
What you’ll do:
- Understand their data landscape and architecture.
- Strong skillset in data modelling.
- Build and maintain data pipelines.
- Work with the team to engineer tools based on data requirements, manage development from prototyping to productionising.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, improve existing tools for greater scalability, etc.
- Develop and maintain data and coding standards, produce well-documented codes with robust testing and aligned with their data governance.
- Helping them implement a data-driven mindset in the company.
- You have strong Python programming skills (built production-grade tools, have a test-driven approach, consistent and well documented code).
- You have strong SQL skills.
- Deployed applications on cloud services.
- Experience with container technology (Docker, Kubernetes).
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience with application deployment to Cloud services (AWS preferred)
- Experience working in a TDD environment.
- Experience with Apache Flink
- Design and implement data frameworks.
- Experience with aspects of Data Governance.
- Experience with automation projects with Python Web, API frameworks in Python (Flask, FastAPI).
The interview process has begun, so if you believe you have the right experience then please get in touch ASAP!