Python Engineer – Python Developer – AWS – London – 6 Months – £500/£550 (Inside IR35) – Immediate Starters
This is an opportunity to work with one of the UK’s most successful broadcast providers. It will be a chance to work with some of the latest technology on the market.
Individuals will be apart of a team of 12-15 developers and will get to work on the clients lastest project using Python 3.6, AWS, API’s, DyanmoDB and more.
Paying up to £550 (Inside IR35) depending on experience
What you’ll do:
- Analyse highly complex business requirements; generate technical specifications to design or redesign complex software components and applications
- Act as an expert technical resource for modelling, simulation and analysis efforts
- Leverage industry best practices to design, test, implement and support a solution
- Assure quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area
- Be flexible and thrive in an evolving environment
- Adapt to change quickly and adjust work accordingly in a positive manner
- Development experience in needed language or technology (e.g. – Python)
- Hands on experience in designing, developing and successful deployment of large scale projects from end-to-end
- Hands on experience in following the iterative and agile SDLC
- Commercial experience working with AWS and API’s.
- Expericne working in a TDD and Agile environemnt.
- Commercial experience working with databases preferably DyanmoDB.
The interview process has begun, so if you believe you have the right experience then please get in touch ASAP!