Java Developer – Java Engineer – Java – Kubernetes – Kafka – Fully Remote – 6 Months – £720/£770 (Inside IR35) – London – Immediate Starters
My client, one of the largest broadcasting companies are looking to hire their next Java superstars. This is a chance to work with the latest technology on the market!
Individuals must have commercial experience in working with Kubernetes and Kafka.
Paying up to £770 (Inside IR35) depending on experience
- Design, develop and test new micro-service applications using container technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Collaborate with other developers, sharing and receiving knowledge
- Mentoring more junior developers and driving and designing in house training.
- Build applications that scale predictably, facilitate development across multiple developers and teams and promote maintainability and extensibility.
- Maintain and contribute to software delivery principles and guidelines based on internal standards and industry best-practice
What you’ll bring:
- Extensive system development knowledge with Java,
- Familiarity with configuration and build tools such as Jenkins, Maven, Gradle
- Familiarity with Prometheus and Grafana
- Applied knowledge of software engineer standard methodology and multiple software development methodologies. e.g. XP, Scrum
- Knowledge of design patterns and solid principles especially event driven designs
- Test Driven Development (TDD), Behaviour Driven Development (BDD) & Pair programming
- Experience of working with APIs
- Experience with MQTT (IOT), Kafka
My client are looking to start the interview process this week, so if this sounds of interest to you please send across your latest CV!