Golang Engineer – Golang Developer – Software Engineer – Golang – Kubernetes – AWS – Hybrid – 12 Months – £500/£550 (Outside IR35) – Immediate Starters
With over 98 million active users across 22 countries, our client are a global food tech company, connecting customers from Amsterdam to Auckland with the food they love.
The GoLang Engineering role plays a critical part in connecting Restaurants with their platform. They’re looking for engineers to take our integration platform to the next level whilst maintaining core functionality on which thousands of our partners depend.
What you’ll do:
- Build new features in our core language, GoLang
- Make key architectural decisions and help move the platform forward
- Support product and delivery teams
- Mentor and coach other team members
- 2 years of commercial GoLang experience
- Microservice / Event Driven Design – An understanding of the complexities with event driven design and how to best approach them, ie eventual consistency, transactions within a distributed system
- A great communicator – We’re looking for someone who is comfortable explaining the technical to the non-technical, and “working out loud”, or WOL’ing as we like to call it
- SRE – Strong focus on maintaining and improving production services
- Previous experience working in an international company is a plus
The interview process has begun, so if you believe you have the right experience then please get in touch ASAP!