Cloud Architect – AWS/ Azure (12-month contract)
£650 – £700 a day outside IR35
The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of cloud computing and technology systems, as well as experience designing and transferring applications to the cloud. You should have a positive attitude and excellent communication skills to effectively share your knowledge.
- Design cloud environments with a focus on Azure and AWS and demonstrate technical cloud architectural knowledge, playing a vital role in the design of production, staging, QA, and development of cloud infrastructures
- Act as a key stakeholder for validation of new cloud or SaaS solutions adhere to architecture roadmap
- Regularly evaluate cloud applications, hardware, and software.
- Collaborate with Enterprise Architecture, Data Platform, DevOps, and Integration Teams to ensure cloud adoption follows standard best practices
- Develop and organize cloud systems
- Provide leadership in infrastructure migration methodologies and techniques including mass application movements into the cloud including implementation of Azure or AWS within a global enterprise environments
- Azure and AWS-based cloud architecture and migration skills and experience
- Strong understanding of cloud and infrastructure components (server, storage, network, data, and applications) to deliver end-to-end cloud infrastructure, architectures, and designs
- Experience as an IT Infrastructure Architect, with a focus on AWS and Azure clouds, server, storage, and networking
If for any reason you feel you don’t have enough experience for this role please do apply, we can keep your records should anything be better suited to your experience.